Friday, May 16, 2008

Today ...


I did this layout for a challenge on One Little Word. The word for the challenge is "Today", but I did a slightly different take on the word, presenting instead what my daughter means to me today, instead of what today means to me. I used patterned paper from Basic Grey's "Sultry" range, and embellished the layout with Hambly overlays, ribbons, and flowers mainly from Prima.





The journalling reads: "All the dreams I prayed you'd be are all the things you are. You were once my little girl and now my shining star."


3 comments:

Lynn said...

i LOVE this! Absolutely Gorgeous! So glad you are playing along!

Lynn
OLW

Gigi said...

absolutely stunning page...gorgeous in every way

Veronica Goh said...

Hi Lynn and Gigi, thank you so much for your lovely comments - really appreciate it!