Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Defined


I did this layout using Heather Bailey patterned papers - love the colours, which were also chosen to match my DD's outfit! And I finally used my Cuttlebug for this one, to die-cut and emboss the butterflies! Three of them I pasted on the cream-coloured backing cardstock to give it a more textured look. I also painted and spread stickles over this backing cardstock. I then mounted the pink-coloured upper cardstock (with a circle cut out in the middle), on this using foam mounting tape to give it a raised effect. And I outlined the floral cut-outs, word "Happy", and blue butterflies with stickles. I also painted the areas where the title words are placed, to highlight the words.




Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Heather Bailey
Cardstock - Bazzill
Crystal Swirls - Prima Say It In Crystals
Title Alphas - American Craft Thickers ("Happy"), Making Memories ("defined")
Others - Folk Art Acrylic Paint, Ranger Stickles

No comments: