Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sisterly Love


I love this photo of my two girls and just had to scrap it. My wish is that they will remain this close to each other always!

I crackle painted the chipboard swirl and embellished it with flowers which I had applied stickles to. I also added some crystal swirls and felt embellishments for texture.



I just love the new range of Essentials flowers from Prima - they're gorgeous!



The journaling is a quote from Isadora James, which I thought was very appropriate for this photo.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Dream Street Papers Mairzy Doats Collection - Lamzy Divey, Just Jazzy, and Novelty
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Textured Cardstock
Flowers - Prima Essentials 5 - Youth, Hero Arts
Brads - Creative Imaginations Signature Collection, Making Memories Crystal Brads
Crystals - Prima Say It In Crystals, Elements Crystal Stickers
Chipboard Swirl - Maya Road Scrolls
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Gift Box, Lax Glitter Letter Stickers
Lace Ribbon - Prima Elysee Ribbons
Felt Ribbon - Queen & Co. Felt Fusion
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Shabby Shutters, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE it, love the quote and the picture is so sweet!

Lynn
OLW

Veronica Goh said...

Thank you so much, Lynn. Really appreciate this.