Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates - MMFY and Other News

Okay, work, kids' exams and the flu bug got the better of me! But now I'm back. And with good news.

Firstly, two of my layouts - By The Sea, and Sugar & Spice - have been published in this month's Making Memories For You Ezine. Check this ezine out - it's full of great scrapbooking ideas!



Also, I won Crop Addict's "Anything But" Weekly Challenge last month, with my layout Winter Wonderland. We had to use anything but photo paper to print our photos onto, and I had used vellum for mine.



And finally, I also won last month's challenge by The Pretty Committee, a new site featuring all things girly, with my layout Mother.



In addition, my layout Today... has been included in Basic Grey's Idea Gallery ....


... and two of my other layouts - Remember You Are Loved, and Little Princess - have been included in Prima Marketing Inc's September 2008 Idea Gallery.




No comments: