Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aurora


This is my final DT layout for Creative Scrappers. It's been a wonderful three months designing for them and I'm very grateful to Kristine for providing me with the opportunity to do so.



This photo was taken during our recent trip to Disney Hongkong at the end of November. Aurora from Sleeping Beauty being my younger DD's favourite Disney Princess, she was the only Disney character she wanted to take a photo with! And so I felt compelled to scrap this page for her - haha. The layout is inspired by a sketch by Day, and I decided to use lots of flowers and lace on this for a "princess-y" look. These were also stickled for that added sparkle.



Materials used:
Patterned Paper - EK Success Disney Princess line - Princess Crowns Glitter Paper
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Journaling Card - Creative Imaginations
Flowers - Prima
Brads - Making Memories Crystal Brads
Gems - Elements by Mark Richards Crystal Stickers
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Chipboard Jewelry Box in Wine - Metallic
Journaling Alphas - Provo Craft
Others - Lace, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

No comments: