Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Simply Fabulous


I just realised I have not posted this layout, which I had actually done a couple of months back.

I used five different Scenic Route papers from the Sonoma range here (I love this collection). I cut out the flowers from the Melody Lane paper and layered them using pop-up dots to give them dimension. I then added gems to the flower centres and applied Stickles to the flowers for some glitter.



I also painted the Scenic Route scallop-shaped raw chipboard with crackle paint and placed their Baby Cakes Chipboard square with the words "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" on top of it. Another three of the Baby Cakes Chipboard squares are placed on the lace trim below this.



This layout won the September Scenic Route Contest at Scrap 4 Life.




Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Scenic Route Sonoma range - Pink Garland Kraft, Grove Street, Sierra Place, Melody Lane, and Scrap Strip 1
Chipboards - Scenic Route Plain Circles Chipboard Shapes, and Scenic Route Sonoma Baby Cakes Chipboard
Lace Trims - Melissa Frances Vintage Ribbon
Title Alphas - American Crafts Jewelry Box Thickers in Brown
Gems - Doodlebug Design Inc Jewels, and Elements by Mark Richards Crystal Stickers
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Shabby Shutters, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, and EK Success 3D Foam Dots

No comments: