Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chinese Dance


I just completed this layout this afternoon, using Basic Grey's new Marrakech Collection. Did I mention I love Basic Grey? Haha!




I actually chose the papers because they matched the colours in the photo, which is of my younger DD performing at a school concert in November last year. I used pop-up dots for the cut-outs, photo, and word "Dance" for dimension, and applied stickles to the cut-outs for some glitter and texture.

Materials used:
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Marrakech Collection - Mandarin Slice, Calming Moon, Masala Bella, Vanilla Chai
Flower - Get Creative Velvet Flower in Slate
Blings - Prima, Making Memories Flower Patch, Heidi Swapp Bling Frames - Circles
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Rainboots Puffy Letter Stickers in Black, Karen Foster Design Mini License Plates - Dance
Sheer Journaling Card - Maya Road
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

2 comments:

Peggy said...

This is beautiful, I love your choice of papers and those cut-out flowers with the flowers are so pretty!
xxx Peggy

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks Peggy!