Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lucky Star


My DT layout for Butterfly Crafts. This week's challenge is to create a layout about Luck. Whether it be a lucky charm you have, an occasion where you have had good luck or when you have had bad luck.





I decided to do a layout on one of my two Lucky Stars (my two DDs of course) - my older girl who turns 12 next month. There is hidden journaling behind the photo, where I've written her a personal message.





Don't forget to check out this challenge over at Butterfly Crafts because there are two prizes to be won this month, one of which is a DT position!





Materials used:
Patterned Papers – Bo Bunny 12” Abbey Road Collection – Sky, Vine, Stripe
Lace Cardstock – Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker Collection Holey Cardstock - Ocean Swirl Die Cut Cardstock
Cardstock – Bazzill Basics
Butterfly - Prima
Title – Rusty Pickle – Lucky Stickers
Journaling Card - Bo Bunny 12” Abbey Road Collection – Cut Outs
Flower – Prima
Others – Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3D Foam Dots, American Crafts Slick Writer in Brown Fine

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Your girl is gorgeous, and so is your LO. There's something about it that makes me feel happy, I can't put my finger on it, but the whole LO just shines with joy. Great work!
xxx Peggy

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks so much, Peggy! I always love reading your comments.