Sunday, May 31, 2009

Capture The Moments


Okay, this has been a crazy week, with all my kids' school matters to handle! Thank God for the school hols next week! But then again .....

Here's another layout I did using my new Prima stash. It was inspired by a lovely sketch by the super talented Anam Stubbington.


I just love this fabric tag by Donna Downey, and decided to embellish it with lace and pearls! The quote is from a Heidi Swapp sticker sheet.


Of course, it goes without saying that Prima flowers are among my favourite embellishments!






Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima IOD Flirty Little Secret Collection - Coy, Frock, Meander
Cardstock - Bazzill Bling
Flowers - Prima Artistry Flowers
Fabric Tag - Prima Donna Downey Embroidered Tags
Journaling Sticker - Heidi Swapp Verb Stickers (Black Sheet)
Title Alphas - Prima Whispered Words (Dark Brown)
Lace - Prima Tea and Silk Collection
Others - Ric Rac Ribbon, Pearls, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot


No comments: