Saturday, May 9, 2009

Me & My Friends


I've been wanting to scrap this photo for the longest time, because I think it is so cute the way my daughter was sitting in front of the four statues, in an almost similar pose. And I decided that these papers from Sassafras Lass are the perfect ones to use for the layout.



I cut out the shapes and used 3D pop-up dots for some of them to add a bit of dimension.



And I added some lace and flowers to complement the layout.



I also managed to use my new Fiskars border punch!

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Basic Grey's Wisteria Collection - Finch; Sassafras Lass' Serendipity Collection - "Sunshine Lollipop" - Gum Drop Garden, and "Happy Place" - Dream Land
Cardstock - Bazzill
Flowers - Prima
Title Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Giggles Foam Letter Stickers in Light Blue
Others - Lace, EK Success 3D Pop-Up Dots, Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch

2 comments:

Peggy said...

This is such a sweet page, I love the playful and fun look of this!
xxx Peggy

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks Peggy! :)