Thursday, August 6, 2009

Live The Life


Ooh La La! Love this collection of papers from My Mind's Eye!



I did lots of tearing and distressing for this layout, and embellished it with flowers and leaves, pearls and laces from Prima.



I also stickled the cut-outs and used my Fiskars border punch on the papers "peeking" through the torn bits of the layout.




And I sprayed glimmer mist on the flowers, leaves, and butterflies for added shimmer.




Materials used:
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye Ooh La La Collection by Zoe Pearn - For Him - Happy Days, Simply Sweet, Frivolous, Playful
Flowers - Prima Alabaster Flowers - Allssa, Prima Camelot Roses - Burton, Gwenlyn, Squire, Prima Gallery Roses - Marcel
Leaves - Prima Heirloom Paper Leaves - Willow
Laces - Prima
Pearls - Prima Say It In Pearls - White
Butterflies - DCWV Safari Chic Collection
Sticker - K & Company Brenda Walton Maison Words Grand Adhesions
Puncher - Fiskars Lace Border Punch
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye, Ranger Stickles in Icicle, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold, EK Success 3D Foam Dots

No comments: