Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cherish


I recently discovered some old photos of my younger DD and decided I just had to scrap them! And I decided to use my Prima stash for the layouts as I had recently bought a fortune in Prima goodies! Again, I used a mixture of Prima flowers and flutter vine for this layout, and don't you just love that gorgeous, sparkly butterfly?



I stickled the butterflies on the patterned paper as well as the title "Cherish" with Ranger's Stickles in Antique Linen to match the colour and shimmer of the large butterfly as well as to add some texture to the paper, and inked the edges of the flower below the large butterfly to match the colours of the flowers on the flutter vine.



And I propped up the photo and matting with 3D pop-up dots for some added dimension.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima Paradise City Collection - Morning Chirps, Prima Tropics Collection - Sweet Apple
Fabric - Prima Canvas Screenprint
Cardstock - Bazzill
Flowers and Vine - Prima
Butterfly - Prima
Laces - Prima
Metal Embellishment - Making Memories
Sticker Quote - 7 Gypsies 97% Complete Stickers - Vacation
Others - Ranger Stickles in Antique Linen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany and Frayed Burlap, EK Success 3D Foam Dots