Friday, October 9, 2009

Memories


I recently found this photo of my older DD taken a month and a day after she started Primary One, standing all nice and proud in her school uniform, and I just had to scrap it.



I used Making Memories' Vintage Findings papers and embellishments, and added a bit of lace, Prima, and a couple of older MM embellies that I had in my stash. I was in fact so excited about purchasing the Vintage Findings collection that I had started on this layout right away and finished it within one night - quite a record for me!



I just love the music notes on their Music Edges Findings paper, and I distressed and inked the other papers and journaling tag that I used to give the layout an even more vintagey look. I then used 3D pop-up dots of varying thickness to give the layout lots of dimension.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Making Memories Vintage Findings Collection - Music Edges Findings, Postcards Findings, Ads Findings
Cardstock - Coredinations - Starry Night
Flowers - Prima
Button - Making Memories Vintage Findings Collection - Copper Buttons
Pin - Making Memories Vintage Hip Trinket Pins
Alphas - Making Memories Vintage Findings Collection - Epoxy Foil Alpha Cream
Butterflies - Making Memories
Pearl Flourishes - Prima Say It In Pearls
Others - Making Memories Vintage Findings Mini Kit - Memories, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot, EK Success 3D Foam Dots, Lace

No comments: