Thursday, October 1, 2009

Portrait Of Mel As An Artist


Another old photo I found of my younger DD, when she was a toddler. She's always loved drawing and painting and all things art (still does), and here she's having some fun with her paints.



I chose Prima's Tropics paper collection as the colours match the colours on her painting so nicely, and also, the flowers on the Mango Cherries paper remind me of a lovely floral painting, so suitable for a layout on painting.



And I managed to find these matching flowers and vine too!




Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima - Tropics Collection - Mango Cherries, Sweet Apple, Waterfall
Flowers - Prima
Vine - Prima Flutter Vine
Alphas - SEI - Puff Alphabet Stickers in Cranberry, American Crafts Thickers - Patchwork Fabric Letter Stickers in Ladybug
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany and Broken China
Others - EK Success 3D Foam Dots

No comments: