Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sisters Make The Best Friends


I did this layout using Basic Grey's Indian Summer Collection, embellished with flowers, pearls and laces from Prima. I like that the colours of these papers match the colours in the photo.



For some texture, I distressed and inked the papers, and then applied stickles to the flowers for a bit of sparkle as well. I also stuck the matted photo on using 3D pop-up dots for dimension.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Basic Grey - Indian Summer Collection - Dogwood, Brandied Melon, Milkweed, Woodrose
Cardstock - American Crafts
Flowers - Prima Camelot Roses
Laces - Prima
Pearls - Prima Say It In Pearls
Ribbon Slider - Me And My Big Ideas - Soft Spoken Banners - Sisters
Cardstock Strip - Basic Grey - Indian Summer Collection - Element Stickers
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Aged Mahogany, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3D Foam Dots


No comments: