Thursday, December 31, 2009

Memories Of You


Here's my final layout for this year. It's a photo of my younger DD taken just last month. As the year comes to a close, I look back at how much she's grown this past year, both physically and in maturity!



I used Basic Grey's beautiful Origins Collection for this layout, and tried out my Martha Stewart punches on the patterned papers. I then embellished the layout with Prima flowers (and butterfly) and Basic Grey embellishments (also from their Origins Collection).



The stamp I used for the title is also from Basic Grey. Isn't it lovely? I mixed black and brown inks to get this deeper brown colour.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Basic Grey - Origins Collection - Paraffin, Revitalize, Brown Sugar Scrub, Henna
Embellishments - Basic Grey - Origins Collection - Epoxy Stickers, Canvas Tags, Decorative Paper Clips
Title Stamp - Basic Grey Clear Stamps - Tranquil
Flowers and Vines - Prima - Homespun Elegance in Knox Gold, Alabaster Flowers - Alissa, Trellis Roses in Ivory, Prima Damsels, Holiday Lights Glitter Sprays - Crystal
Leaves - Prima - Heirloom Paper Leaves in Copper, and in Gold Dust
Butterfly - Prima Jewel Box Butterflies - Maya
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts - Floral Vine Deep Edge Punch, Arch Lattice Edge Punch
Inks - Versa Fine - Vintage Sepia, Onyx Black



Wishing you a Happy and Peaceful 2010!

No comments: