Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love Your Laughter


Me and my Primas! Here's another Prima layout I did yesterday, using papers from their Strawberry Kisses and Flights Of Fancy Collections, and of course Prima embellishments.



I distressed and inked the papers, and used 3D pop-up dots and lots of layering for definition and dimension. This is also the first time I'm using their Voila Felt Ribbons, and I love the textured effect it adds to the layout.



I also cut out the butterflies from the Flights Of Fancy Miss Pretty paper and applied stickles to them for some glitter. I then attached them to the layout using 3D pop-up dots for dimension.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima - Strawberry Kisses Collection - Daydream, Summer Picnic; Flights Of Fancy Collection - Miss Pretty, Faith
Ribbon - Prima Voila Felt Ribbon
Flowers - Prima - Grand Dame "Ambrosia", Tea Roses "Santa Rosa", Cameo Roses "Mandarin", Symphony Blend "Amoroso Pink", Innocence Collection, Flutter Vines "White"
Leaves - Prima - Velvet Heirloom Rose Leaves "Sage"
Flourishes - Prima Say It In Crystals
Alphas - Prima Cardstock Stickers - Chipboard Alphabets
Journaling - Prima - Flights Of Fancy Collection "Journaling Stickers"
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, Ranger Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice, EK Success 3D Foam Dots


No comments: