Monday, March 15, 2010

Together


I recently got my hands on Basic Grey's Green At Heart Collection. I love the colours here. But then again, I love almost anything from Basic Grey! Isn't that cardstock gorgeous?! I like its very "textured" look.



The embellishments are mainly from Prima, with brads from Basic Grey, and I got the idea of cutting the Prima embroidered tag into two, from Donna Downey herself.



The matted photo is given added dimension via some 3D pop-up dots, and I opted for some different textures by using lace ribbons and felt flourishes, also from Prima.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers and Cardstock - Basic Grey - Green At Heart Collection - Kermit, Grasshopper, Envy, Recycle, Kelly
Flowers - Prima - Fiesta Flowers "Cabo", Belle Arte "Sachette", Fairytale Roses in Baby Pink
Leaves - Prima - Calcutta Leaves "Forest", Calcutta Leaves "Sauterne", Heirloom Paper Leaves "Pecan"
Flourishes - Prima Voila Felt Ribbons
Ribbon - Prima
Fabric Tag - Prima - Donna Downey Embroidered Tag "Together"
Brads - Basic Grey - Green At Heart Collection Glazed Brads
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, EK Success 3D Foam Dots


No comments: