Saturday, April 17, 2010

Celebrating Teenhood


My older DD's 13th birthday celebrations. This layout was inspired by a sketch by Anam Stubbington for Prima, so naturally I just had to use Prima papers for this!



I embellished with flowers, pearls and laces, and used lots of 3D pop-up dots for dimension.



I'm not used to multiple photo layouts but I like how this turned out.



Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima Pastiche Collection - Heartstrings; Prima Flights Of Fancy Collection - Miss Pretty, Tiptoe; Prima Shabby Chic Collection - Majestic Breeze
Flowers - Prima Belle Artes - Butterfly, Prose, Novelty; Prima Cameo Roses - Azalea
Leaves - Prima Calcutta Leaves - Blossom; Prima Heirloom Paper Leaves - Willow
Pearls - Prima Say It In Pearls - Pink Swirls
Laces - Prima
Alphas - Prima Cardstock Stickers - Chipboard Alphabets; Making Memories Tiny Alphas - Pink Ledger
Others - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood, and Frayed Burlap; EK Success 3D Foam Dots


No comments: