Friday, May 7, 2010

Zva Creative

So I received some good news early yesterday morning - I made it to the Design Team of Zva Creative! Flowers, blings, pearls and pretty brads - just heaven for me! And, my good friend Sue is on the team too! :) Can't wait to start working on their projects!

Here are the other talented ladies in the Zva Design Team:

Teri Anderson
Jillian Deiling Cassity
Ingrid Danvers
Camilla Ekman
Jana Eubank
Angelica Franssen
Lisa Johnson
Susan Lui
Carole Maurin
Wendy McKee
Julianne McKenna-De Lumen
Lynn Mercurio
Kim Moreno
Debbie Olsen
Tara Orr
Benedicte Raphalen
Julia Stainton

Do drop by their blogs to check out their wonderful work!

2 comments:

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Hi Veronica,

Just dropping by to say hello. Love your work - absolutely gorgeous. I'm looking forward to working with you at Zva. Cheers, Jules.atimicie

Veronica Goh said...

Thanks so much Jules! Can't wait to start working with you too! Love your work!