Saturday, September 11, 2010

Enjoy Life


Aren't these papers from Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante collection lovely? I love how the roses from the Fantasy Floral paper can be cut out and re-arranged on a layout. This photo is of my two DDs with their cousin who was in town with her mum for a visit recently.



I used my Martha Stewart Pansy punches to punch around the Steampunk Debutante paper. I then cut a frame for the photo using the Ephemera Extraordinaire paper and further mounted both the photo and this frame onto the back of the Fantasy Floral paper. For even more added dimension, the photo is pasted onto the frame using pop-up dots.



For a touch of interesting detail, I folded the edges of the paper on the top right of the photo and held them down with a pretty pearl brad from Zva Creative.



I then hand-cut the roses from the Fantasy Floral paper and used pop-up dots for these too.



Add some lace, and some gorgeous pearl flourishes from Zva Creative, and you have a pretty layout before you. What I love about the Zva flourishes is their versatility - you can cut them up to suit how you want to place them on your layout!



Thanks for visiting my blog!

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante Collection - Steampunk Debutante, Ephemera Extraordinaire, Fantasy Floral
Flourishes - Zva Creative Self-Adhesive Pearls - Royalty Flourish in Soft Pink
Brad - Zva Creative Pearl Brad
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around The Edge Punches - Pansy Corner Punch, and Pansy Edge Punch
Lace - Graphic 45 Trim Staples
Title Diecut - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Collection - Union Square 3 Dimensional Glitter Stickers - Perfect
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Adhesives - Kokuyo Dotliner, 3D Dots

No comments: