Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Remembering


Here's another all-Prima layout I recently completed, using papers from their Fairy Flora collection. Gotta love those Primas!



I tore out a double frame in the background papers, through which I placed my photo, and embellished the area surrounding the frames with flowers and vines from Prima as well.



I "anchored" the flowers with a pretty Prima lace ribbon next to the title.



I then pleated the top left corner of the background paper and placed a decorative pebble at the centre of the pleated fold.



I also played around with my edge punches for this layout, punching out the top right corner as well as the bottom edge of the background paper. I like how that turned out. :)



Thanks so much for dropping by!

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Prima Marketing - Fairy Flora Collection - Pixie Garden, Sunlight Daisies
Flowers - Prima Marketing - Sugar Plum Roses "Chestnut", Love Letter Roses "Quartz", Fairytale Roses "Coral", Summer Carnation Vines "Melon", Summer Carnation Vines "Thistle"
Leaves - Prima Marketing - Rose Leaves "Dark Green"
Butterfly - Prima Marketing - Butterflies "Julia"
Title Chipboard - Prima Marketing - Flights Of Fancy Collection "Journaling Stickers"
Pebble - Prima Marketing - Fairy Flora Collection
Lace - Prima Marketing
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punches - Arch Lattice Edge Punch, Monarch Butterfly Corner Punch Around The Page
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots