Sunday, November 14, 2010

Altered Camera


So, I've not been posting for over a week but I'm back! And I just wanted to show this cute little camera that I altered for a colleague who was leaving us to see the world! She's very into photography and has several lomo cameras to her name, but we found out she was eyeing this particular special edition of the Fish Eye camera, so we decided to get it for her as a going-away present. And, to really make it a one-of-a-kind camera, I decided to "bling" it for her, with some pretty pink crystals to decorate the body of the camera.



For the lens cover, I attached a Prima flower and more crystals.



And I had her name pasted onto the back of the camera, in silver alphas.



I finished the look with a matching pink ribbon and phone strap.



So pink and so bling! Thanks for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Crystals - Clusters and Elements Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards
Flower - Prima Marketing
Alphas - All That Bling Dimensional Stickers by Jolee's - Silver Mini Foil Alphas
Ribbon - May Arts
Adhesive - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue
Others - Miss Whatever Phone Strap

2 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Tooooo cute! She's gonna LOVE it!

Sandy Ang said...

What a fantastic altered project !