Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Times


Every now and then, I like to try out new styles and techniques, just for a refreshing change. I did a layout last weekend that’s not quite my usual style, but I really like how it turned out. For one, it’s got no flowers – lol! Secondly, it’s got a very vintage feel to it.



I used products from Tim Holtz – papers, ink, film strip ribbons, metal embellishment, and added some from my own stash. And I inked almost everything that can be inked, including the strips of twine.



I also distressed and inked a piece of corrugated cardboard and mounted my photo onto it. I then placed this on top of the strips of patterned paper that I had also lightly distressed and inked and layered onto the backing paper.



The layout is then completed with some metal embellishments and the film strip ribbons.



Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers – Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Lost And Found Paper Stack
Brads – Bo Bunny i-Candy Brads
Clock Hands – Maya Road
Metal Sign – Making Memories Eclectic Metal Signs – Memories
Metal Photo Corner – Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Corners
Film Strips – Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Film Strip Ribbon
Alphas – American Crafts Thickers – Daiquiri Vinyl Letter Stickers – Black
Ink – Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots
Others – Corrugated Cardboard, Twine (From own stash)

1 comment:

Scrapthat said...

Great LO! I love it! TFS!