Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello Sunshine


I decided to do a clean layout, without my usual tearing and distressing. I used papers from Crate Paper, mixing and matching from their different collections.



Everything about this layout, from the colours in the photo to the bright, cheery papers, just screams "happy" to me, and that was how I came up with the title for the layout. Not to mention of course my very own little piece of sunshine in the photo! :)



I also played with my Fiskars "Sunburst" border punch ...



... and embellished the layout with some lace, crystals, and a mix of flowers from Prima, Petaloo and Zva Creative.



Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Crate Paper - Paper Doll Collection (Tori, Peyton Ellie), Pink Plum Collection (Pink Cherry), Brook Collection (Ripple)
Cardstock - Bazzill
Flowers - Prima Marketing (Love Letter Roses - Peridot, Petunia Rondo, Summer Carnation Vine - Lemon), Petaloo (Canterbury Collection - Magnolia Blossoms x7 - White, Rose Blossoms x7 - Cream), Zva Creative (Mini Roses - Light Pink)
Lace - Prima Marketing
Crystals - Prima Marketing
Alphas - Prima Marketing - Alphabets in Brown
Punch - Fiskars - Sunburst Border Punch
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner

3 comments:

Scrapthat said...

It's lovely! I love all your flowers! :) TFS

Lizzyc said...

yes it is a cheerful layout.. the colors are gorgeous and the flowers are marvelous!! so lovely!!

Joanna said...

Hi Veronica!

Dropping by to say you did lovely work for the BG challenge with KCK! Great job!

Joanna
http://nostudentsplease.blogspot.com