Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scenic


I finally got around to using these lovely papers from Making Memories' Je t'Adore Collection. There are so many pretty papers out there that I've been buying them faster than I can scrap with them - lol!



I love that these papers lend themselves so well to cutting. I decided to use mainly the hand-cut flowers for embellishment, adding some laces and muslin for a softer look.



I used pop-up dots to adhere the hand-cut flowers to add dimension.



And I added a piece of hidden journaling behind the photo.



Here are more details:




Thanks for dropping by, and an early Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers – Making Memories - Je t’Adore Collection - Red Ledger, Cabbage Rose, Tres Jolie Collage, Floral Ledger
Laces – Prima Marketing
Alphas – Prima Marketing - Textured Alphabets Stickers - Light Pink
Tab – Basic Grey – Curio Collection - Paper Labels - Office Tabs
Inks – Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood; American Crafts Slick Writer – Black Fine
Punch – Martha Stewart Crafts - Lace Heart Edge Punch
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots
Others - Muslin cloth

No comments: