Monday, June 13, 2011

Altered Bottle Caps (Birthday Invites)


I just realized I haven't posted this yet. My daughter celebrated her birthday a couple of months back and I wanted to make a birthday invite with a difference, just for the fun of it. I found some large bottle caps at our LSS and this was what I came up with.



The invitees' names are pasted on the front of the cap, and the details of the party are contained in the back.





It's really fast and easy to make, yet makes for an unusual invite. :)




Thanks for dropping by!



Materials used:
Large Bottle Caps
Flowers - Prima Marketing - Parlor Petals - Violet, East Lake, Dusty Rose
Leaves - Prima Marketing - Rose Leaves - Light Green
Alphas - Jenni Bowlin Studio - Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Sticker - Vintage Black
Patterned Paper (for Butterflies) - Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden Collection - Botanical Gardens
Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts - Large Monarch Butterfly Punch
Twine - From stash
Adhesives - Beacon's 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner

No comments: