Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Breathe


Here's the final layout from my Picadilly class - Just Breathe. I love that expression! Reminds me to take the time to relax and "just breathe" for a bit. And that was the thought that came to mind when I looked at this photo, hence the title.


I did lots of tearing and distressing for this layout, and tucked some pretty laces and vines in between the sheets of torn papers.



And I just love the brick wall stamp from Prima.


Here are more views of the layout.





Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Basic Grey - Picadilly Collection - Prairie Grass, Farm Life
Brads - Basic Grey - Picadilly Collection Glazed Brads
Alphas - American Crafts Thickers - Nutmeg Glossy Chipboard Stickers - Chestnut
Vine - Prima Marketing - Bretton Vine "Parchment"
Butterfly - Prima Marketing - Fantasy Butterflies "Forest"
Stamp - Prima Marketing - Brick Wall Clear Stamp
Inks - Staz-On Ink - Jet Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
Lace - From own stash
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning layout and gorgeous papers!

Staci said...

Absolutely gorgeous! TFS.

Margaret said...

I loved this layout so much I was inspired to make one of my own - check it out http://margaretlcrawford.blogspot.com/2015/08/just-smilethats-me.html
Thank you for the inspiration. Your work is wonderful. Margaret

Veronica Goh said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments, Margaret. I love what you did with your layout! So happy to have inspired it.