Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lomo Loco


I felt the need to document my current craze with lomo cameras. Can't believe I actually own this many!! But if you're wondering why I have so many Dianas, well, two will be given to my DDs. :)




Some close-ups ...




Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by! :)

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Kaisercraft - Magnolia Grove Collection - Rich, Romantic, Luxury
Alphas - Kaisercraft - Timeless Collection Sticker Sheet
Flowers and Leaves - Prima Marketing - Fabrique 'Persimmon', Charme Rose 'Sun Kiss'
Film Strips - Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Film Strip Ribbon
Tags - 7Gypsies - Lille Collection Tags
Twine - Kokuyo
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer - Cameras
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your wonderful page! So creative and fun!!!!!