Sunday, June 8, 2014

Box Card


Here's another project from last year that I hadn't posted. This was my first attempt at making a box card. I created this last November for a very special little girl who was celebrating her first birthday.


I had loads of fun with this project. Her mom had said she loves flowers and butterflies and all things girly, so naturally I had a field day creating the card!


I used papers and stickers from KaiserCraft's Bonjour collection for the box card, which was made using a piece of matching cardstock, and added some muslin, ribbons, and flowers from Prima and KaiserCraft, to create a soft, garden-like effect. I also used pop-up foam dots for the hand-cut pieces to create depth and dimension.


Here's a look at the inside piece of the card before I placed it into the "box".





Some close-ups ...




Thanks so much for dropping by! :)


Materials used:
Patterned Papers - KaiserCraft - Bonjour Collection - Mairie, Provence
Butterfly Cut-outs - KaiserCraft - Bonjour Collection - Foil Specialty - Dijon
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Stickers - KaiserCraft - Bonjour Collection - Icon 12x12 Sticker Sheet
Alpha Stickers - KaiserCraft - Bonjour Collection - Alpha 12x12 Sticker Sheet; Jenni Bowlin Studio - Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers - Vintage Black
Flowers and Vines - Prima Marketing; KaiserCraft
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Iced Spruce
Puncher - Martha Stewart Crafts - Doily Lace Edge Punch
Others - Muslin, Ribbons (all from stash)
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

No comments: