Sunday, April 5, 2015

Family


I created this 8" x 8" layout as a present for my sis-in-law, to take home with her to Wisconsin (framed in a shadow box, of course). I used the same photo and sentiment as my previous, DT layout for My Creative Sketches, but used a different design for this layout, to fit the 8" x 8" frame.



This is one of my favourite 'Family' sentiments.


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - K & Company - Que Sera Sera Collection - 8" x 8" Paper Pad
Flowers and Leaves - Prima Marketing - Engraver Collection - Solid Flower Vine (Natural), Something Blue Collection (Best Man, At The Altar), Free Spirit Collection (Meditation, Flower Power), Bloom Collection (Freshly Picked)
Metal Embellishments - Prima Marketing - Junkyard Findings - Jeans Plates; from own stash
Stamp - Stampendous! Wooden Stamp - Cherish Family
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Archival Ink - Jet Black
Adhesives - Beacon’s 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue, Kokuyo Dotliner, EK Success 3D-Dots

No comments: